Apply for Fall, step-by-step guide
Our online application is now open! Don’t forget that the deadline is March 1.
A few tips before you apply online:
- Research your program of interest to make an informed decision. Remember, you can choose a first-choice and a second-choice program.
- Consult our entrance requirements for a quick summary of the program prerequisites and requirements.
- Read the Admissions section. This lists what documents you need to send to the Admissions Office.
- Fill out the online application.
- Jot down your seven-digit online student application number that you will get once you complete your application. (ie. 183-XXXX) You will need it later, so don’t forget!
- If you have forgotten what documents to send in, please consult the Documents to send after you apply page.
- Check your email regularly to see if we have communicated with you regarding missing documents or to give you more information.
- You can check the status of your application as of March 2.
- Like us on Facebook to inbox us your questions!
Also, if you have received an offer from another college and must confirm soon, read what to do.
Remember to check bemarianopolis.ca often, as we will regularly post important admission updates. We even have a page for that!Apply now!